You can create different kinds of posts on your Page including updates, photos, videos and questions. The people who like your Page will see some of your posts in their news feed. The Power of Facebook’s news feed:
- Your Page is where you create posts that get shown in the news feed, the center of the Facebook experience
- News feed is where people spend their time on Facebook – in fact, 40% of their time
- It’s where people share the most important parts of their lives and where businesses can engage them in conversation
Successful posts are:
- Short: Posts between 100 and 250 characters get about 60% more likes, comments and shares
- Visual: Photo albums, pictures, and videos get 180%, 120%, and 100% more engagement respectively
- Optimized: Page Insights help you learn things such as what times people engage most with your content so you can post during those hours
Invite people you know to like your Page. You've probably got a community of friends, family, customers and employees who care about your business. Invite them to like your Page.
Things to try:
- Explore the options under the Build Audience button on your admin panel. Make sure to invite your Facebook friends to like your Page.
- Click on 'Invite Email Contacts' to upload your your email list and send a message asking people to like your Page.
- Promote your Page web address on store signs, business cards, receipts, emails, chalkboards and other marketing material.
- Download free Facebook table tents and stickers to promote your Page.
How can I create a facebook page?
- Log into your Facebook account
- Click on "Create Page" on the left side.
- Select a more specific category from the dropdown menu and fill out the required information.
- Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions.